Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Is he a Grullo?

So the little Colt-"Spirit" is growing up and looks like maybe he could be a Grullo.. What's a grullo you ask? It is just the rarest color of horse there is..we thought he was going to be a buckskin like his mother --but he is turning a different color..a lighter gray color and that would make him a grullo.. hmmmm..interesting

Skooter and Spirit enjoy a walk through our backyard (Don has got to get those gates on!)
Good thing they were more interested in mowing the lawn instead of eating the tomaters!

2 comments:

Kathryn Crouse said...

Hey Don and Dixie! Just wanted to say hi and that I still think of you often. Thanks for always being so kind to me... even when I screwed up the thanksgiving mashed potatoes!! My husband laughs so hard every thanksgiving when I talk about it. "Good hell Dixie. Who made these potatoes??" LOL.
Sure love you guys and your sweet family.

Valorie Johnston said...

What in the world?.... Who wrote that last post?... IS that how Grulla is spelled?... And who says tomaters?...Did dad write this post?...

Miss you guys... I better not show this post to Ryan it might make him miss his Horses!