Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!




We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Victor and Shelly were able to come and be with us this year. They flew in last night from Colorado! We were all able to sit around the table this year because we were few in numbers. Valorie and Ryan and family went to Arizona with his family and Heather and Casey didn't make it up, she was in charge of dessert and real mashed potatoes....and we didn't think Heather could cook...hmmmm. We have so much to be thankful for and we are especially blessed to have such a wonderful family!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy thanksgiving.I am thankful for you and your family. Family is a wonderful blessing. Love ya Jill

Anonymous said...

I was looking at Summer's blog and saw the link to yours. I love the halloween pictures of your kids. When Halloween comes around I always think Marvin Thomas. He carved the best pumpkins for my Grandma Zundel.
You have such a cute family.
Jessica Zundel Fuechsel