Thursday, August 21, 2008

Momma Mia!! It's twins!

Ohhhhh.. Sofie had her little puppies last night
(August 20) I was up at Heidi's for about an hour and Kelly and Patty came to visit. I asked them to come back down to our house and tell me how many puppies they thought Sofie was going to have---SURPRISE!!when we got here Sofie had half way delivered one of the little puppies.... I was sooo thankful that Kelly and Patty were here to help ... I was a nervous wreck.. Sofie was calm and just acted like she knew what she was doing... She delivered a little boy about 8:30 and then about 10:30 she had a little girl (and when I say little.. i mean little---they are just tiny.. kind of scary..) Then about
5 minutes later she delivered another little girl puppy but it was born dead... so sad!....she licked and licked the little puppy and Kelly thought about giving it mouth to mouth............but there was no hope.. it was gone before it was even born........it took a little while for the little puppies to figure out where to get the milk.. but finally they figured it out and all is well... Sofie is worn right out......and so are Kelly and I.. :)



2 comments:

Valorie Johnston said...

Yeah mom!... I am glad the babies are finally here... and you don't have to worry any more!....

Jill said...

MOMMA MIA IS RIGHT!!! IT SEEMS NOW DAYS EVERYONE IS HAVING TWINS! THEY ARE TINY... CONGRADULATIONS! GONIG TOMORROW TO SEE NICK /VAL AND KIDS. LOVE YA