Thursday, May 8, 2008

Flashback Friday!!---Happy Mother's Day!

I wish my mom was here so I could give her a big hug and tell her what a wonderful Mom she was..

I love this picture of her hanging clothes outside on the clothesline ( I still use that red laundry basket to this day!--they don't make em like that anymore!)..... I wish I had more pics of just me and her... she has been gone 32 years now..
I miss her still.....(she's an angel.. in fact, sometimes I think she is my own personal guardian angel! ).... I love you Mumma :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH you are making me cry right now--this is sooo sweet! I wished we knew your mumma--someday huh! These are awesome pics--neat that you have them---mom I don't have many pics with just me and you--we need to take more--LEts start that ok----cause some day I will regret that too! I love you MOM!!!!

Valorie Johnston said...

You were so YOUNG and TINY!...

Love the pictures of your mom! Wish we could have gotten to know her....

You are such a great example as a mom! I love you! Happy Mom's DAY!

Valorie Johnston said...

WOW... That RED basket has held up... What did they make it out of?.. Look on the bottom and see what country it was made in????????? NOT CHINA!